14:23

Rebecca Minkoff - Resort 2014 Collection

Okay I apologise, it's been ages since I posted, but you know, exams call. Anyway, I'm a bit late on this, but none-the-less, the Rebecca Minkoff Resort 2014 collection. As usual, the brand has done it again, generally speaking in the past I was only really fan of their accessories such as purses, shades and jewellery pieces, I mean the fashion was great too, but it was always outshone by the accessories. But when it comes to this collection. Wow.

A large mix of prints were use, with the signature zippers all over the place. Trust me when I say no one does zippers like Rebecca Minkoff. There were the structured & classy pieces, as well as the unique, quirky street style pieces. An overall amazing collection, where most of the piece matched up to the again beautiful accessories.

The collection:










(Favourites are larger, click for full-sized image)


No comments:

Post a Comment