14:05

Chanel - Fall 2013 Couture

This show was a classic, I loved so much from it, including the catwalk. Chanel continues to carry on it's legacy, whist implementing a few new styles into classics. Coco would be proud. Here are some of my favourite outfits and pieces and just little things from the show:



 The details in the couture dresses are simply amazing!

 I can't be the only one that loves this hair right?..



 Mr. Karl Lagerfeld in all his glory..

 Adore these rings

 My heaven on the left. 

Back stage beauty

With back stage beauty we saw strong eyebrows and blusher around the temple area for added effect. The rest of the makeup was relatively neutral. As for outfits, the typical Chanel tweed and tartan was used, along with the classic coco jackets. I was in love with majority of the collection, especially the couture dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment